THE 4TH INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
The Institute of Education, University of Ibadan, Ibadan
Posted byAdmin • on Monday February 29, 2016 at 1:04AM • in General
Theme: Educational Challenges in the Contemporary World
• Funding of Education
• Broad based curriculum versus Specialized Knowledge and the world of work.
• Assessment and Testing theories
• Assessment theories in the Contemporary World
• Quality issues at the Basic,Secondary and Tertiary Institutions
• Teacher Development in the ICT-driven world
• Other emerging Education issues.
Goal: To improve quality of education at all levels.
• Discuss educational challenges;
• Provide evidence-based strategies for addressing them.
• Fine tune new research ideas;
• Learn lessons from completed research findings; and
• Provide a platform for networking among participants.
We Welcome Presentations on:
• Findings Arising from Research already completed,
• New research ideas
• Ongoing research activities.
Mode of Presentation: Conference papers shall bepresented in the following modes:
• Oral Presentation at Syndicate Groups.
• Poster presentation especially for new research areas and ongoing studies;
• Invited Guest Lecture, Invited Workshop Talk and Special Seminar presentations
Date:20– 23 June, 2016.
Important Dates: Arrival: Monday, 20th June, 2016,
Conference: Tuesday, 21st – Thursday, 23rd June, 2016
Departure: Friday, 24th June, 2016
Venue:LakesideAuditorium, Faculty of Science,University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
Key Note Speaker: Prof. Monday T. Joshua; Executive Secretary, National Commission for Colleges of Education, (NCCE) Abuja FCT.
Lead Paper Presenter:Prof. (Mrs.) Stella Erinosho; Former. Director, Institute of Education, OlabisiOnabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State.
Who Should Attend
• School Managers/Practicing Teachers;
• Officials And Staff Of Public Examining Agencies
• Federal And State Ministries Officials;
• Researchers / Evaluators;
• College And School Teachers / Educators,
• Staff Of Specialized Agencies And Institutions;
• Postgraduate Students and Other Interested Members of the Public, etc.
Conference fee: N20, 000.00| Student: N7, 500.00
Abstract and Full Paper Submission Timelines
Abstract:Electronic copy of the abstract should be submitted using email@example.com on or before April 15, 2016.
Abstract acceptance: Participants shall receive acknowledgement of accepted Abstract (s) as appropriate.
Full paper: Electronic copy of the Full paper of accepted abstract (s) should be submitted using firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 15, 2016
Registration: Registration opens for pre-registration or on-site registration by cash payment, cheque or bank draft.
Thank you and we look forward to receive you at the conference.
Professor F. V. Falaye
Chairperson; Institute Local Organisation Committee