Computer and Technical Services Unit
The functions of this Unit are to:
- Organize computer training programmes mainly for staff, students and the public.
- Provide technical support for staff, students and public in the use of various aspects of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
- Coordinate the data base of the Institute
- Gives advice/recommendation on ICT related matters and purchases for/in the Institute
- Liaise with organizations and Bodies within and outside Ibadan for possible collaboration on ICT related matters
- Carry out all other duties that may emerge as relating to the Unit
- Publicizes the activities and events of the Institute of Education through electronic media.
- Manages the website of the Institute of Education.
- Organises workshops, seminars and short courses on software application to Measurement and Evaluation for capacity building for staff, students and general public
- Collaborates with the Psychometric unit on the running of the psychometric laboratory.