Links Programmes and Outreaches Services Unit
This Unit is responsible for:
- Seeking linkages between the Institute and academic institutions, academic associations, bilateral organizations and relevant civil society groups within and outside Nigeria
- Establishing partnership and collaboration with Centres and Foundations within and outside the University in Nigeria and abroad
- Seeking grants for Institute’s programmes and activities
- Sourcing fellowships for the Institute
- Ensuring greater visibility of the Institute in many ramifications and through close harnessing of the different activities of the various Units that need publicity and projection
- Bringing linkage and exchange programmes, fellowships and grants to the awareness of staff and students
- Conducting/coordinating training workshops
- Organising Conferences, Staff seminars and lectures
- Organising Guest lectures;
- Writing and submitting training proposals to organizations and individuals who may need such services for their staff capacity building.
- Sourcing areas of partnership/collaboration with both the ‘Town’ and other units within the University.
- Carrying out all other duties that may emerge as relating to the office